Chief’s Trucking Co. has hazmat authority in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio & Kentucky. They have equipment to handle heavy loads, overweight loads & hazmat. Following are some key capabilities:
- Customs bonded carrier with Hazmat Authority.
- Owns 25 trucks. Chief’s also employs owner/operators.
- Own 100 chassis, and have flatbeds available.
- Owns equipment to handle heavy loads and over-height loads, including state of the art step-deck flatbeds.
- Access to over 30 multi-axle 20’ chassis “triple sliders.”
- Own two empty container handler machines for “flipping boxes” in the Chief’s yard.
- Transload capabilities for metal bar stock.
- Access to chassis and drivers to handle large pool accounts & large volume moves.
Chief’s Trucking Co. adheres to the Universal Intermodal Interchange and Facilities Access Agreement (UIIA) high standards. They are members of the Detroit Intermodal Association – Ocean Freight Association of Detroit (DIA-OFA) and the Michigan Trucking Association (MTA).